Thank you for your interest in contributing content to our site. In order to ensure that we are delivering value to our members, below please find our submission guidelines. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines please contact FixxbookNews@fixxbook.com.
• Must be useful to the Fixxbook Community (e.g. Best Practices, Helpful Hints, Fixxbook-Related Work Procurement Experiences…)
• Must be grammatically correct and well-written.
• There is no minimum length requirement, but prefer that posts be at least 200 words.
• Try to limit post to one topic of discussion.
• Posts must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional. We will provide you with an author byline for your company’s promotion that may include 1-3 sentences, 3 links, and an image of your choosing.
• Posts must be original and you must have to right to the materials you submit.
• Try to use short paragraphs and bullet points to make your post easier to read.
Please note that Fixxbook reserves the right to review and edit for grammar and spelling. If a post needs improvement, we will return it to you with helpful suggestions. Publishing of the blog submission is done at the discretion of Fixxbook, we can notify you of posting schedule if you so request.