Become a Fixxpert
Join the growing network of independent Facilities Management consultants
we call “Fixxperts”.
Fixxperts utilize their industry knowledge to solve single events or provide on-going facilities management
services on an outsourced basis. As such, we are looking for individuals with a wide range of facility
management experience to join this growing network. We think of it as Facilities Management-On-Demand. You’ll think of it as a great source of recurring income while networking with other facilities professionals.
Here’s how to get started:
Register for your free Fixxpert account.
Complete your Fixxpert profile for the live Fixxbook directory.
Connect directly with facilities professionals looking for help.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact Fixxbook support.
What’s a Fixxpert?
Fixxperts are expert Retail and Restaurant Facilities Management consultants on-demand. Fixxbook provides Facilities Managers with access to this vast and dynamic network of subject matter experts on any client question through a freelance consulting platform.
Examples of types of consulting work include:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Equipment Assessments
- Facility Condition Evaluation, Scope and Budget Development
- Asset Management
- Proposal Review
- RFP Process Management
- Invoice Review
- Contractor Selection and Management
- Energy Management
- Emergency Site Visits
- Construction and Facilities Management
The Importance of a Fixxpert:
- Diversity of expert opinions is exponentially better than one.
- Each Fixxpert provides an independent perspective which will produce more accurate and complete results, providing needed insights to the client.
- Organizations hire management consultants for a number of reasons, including gaining external (and presumably objective) advice and access to specialized expertise.
Benefits of being a Fixxpert:
- Ambitious, motivated, entrepreneurial individuals seeking opportunities that offer you potential upside.
- One-time fees, stock options, equity, bonuses, commission, partnerships, joint ventures, etc.
- Find projects and jobs from small to large.
- Find part-time opportunities to earn one time consulting fees.
- Find long-term consulting opportunities with commission-based pay for performance.